Saturday, September 4, 2010

Broken Computer

Hey guys, sorry to not post much since I got back from Japan. Still getting used to my new place, and enjoying my few last days off before school starts.

Unfortunately some unknown agent has caused my main desktop computer to crash, and I am currently looking into both what caused it, and how much it is going to cost.

If you have wanted a session or a file, now is a really good time to ask because I am really in need of the cash. I am attaching my tip jar once again, only tip if we did something, but please think about it if you can.


CLICK HERE and send to lsmfx1@hotmail.com

PS if you are having trouble sending money directly, try using the instant payment below, thought takes out a small fee :(

Tip Amounts



No comments:

Post a Comment