Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Phone

Now to go from my serious last post, to something a little more light hearted. I got a new phone, so that means my old phone has to go. I had saved some really old text messages, so I am going to post them here so I still feel I have them in some form.

"Got the wii. 2 more mirror pieces left and i have 3 bomb bags and 6 hidden skills. Lightning misses u" -Carlos 12/28/06

"Happy Valentine's Day Bro. Hope you're not feeling sick anymore." -Sister 2/14/07

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SEE YA LATA TONIGHT" -Sister 2/7/08

"Merry Christmas! :) <3" -Jessica K. 12/25/08

"Hey, this is Stephanie. U helped me out last quarter for ics21.just wanted to thank u4 ur help. I passed the class!Hope ur quarter goes well. Take care!" -Stephanie 1/21/09

"Happy Birthday son. Wow, no longer a teenager. I hope you are having a great day." -Dad 2/7/09

"Ok. I have a pink umbrella. Waiting for the tram right now." -Ebbie 4/20/09

"Sorry Baxter! This is sabel. Tonight actually wasn't good (for hypnosis) I'm swamped with hw:(" -Sabel 10/26/09

"Happy new years! i hope ur 2009 was a good one... I also hope ur 2010 is wonderful one!! I miss you and love u! :) *hugs and kisses*" -CF 1/1/10 11mins into the year

"I'm alright. Very little actually happened because of the earthquake, although I did get a few phonecalls. xD Anyways, I'm off to class." -Steven 4/5/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment