Thursday, August 12, 2010

Speeding Ticket

I can't remember if I mentioned it on here, but back in June I was visiting my parents, and on the way there I got a speeding Ticket. This is the first ticket of any kind I had gotten, and I know I was going too fast, but I wasn't expecting there to be such a huge fine. There is a little extra cost cause I am going to school to keep the ticket off my record. For the ticket, school authorization, and school itself, it is coming out to be around 400$. Sorry to ask for tips again after coming back from Japan, and not saying I can't pay for it myself, but lets just say every tip helps, thanks again.

CLICK HERE and send to lsmfx1@hotmail.com

PS if you are having trouble sending money directly, try using the instant payment below, thought takes out a small fee :(

Tip Amounts





PS: Working on a whole new blog just for my Trip to Japan, hopefully it will be up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment