Saturday, June 30, 2012

Door to Mew's Realm

Yay, new stuff and it hasn't even been 2 years since my last new files. I have worked out a template for meeting spirits/guardians/sources of magic. This file is a means of showing off that template, as the meeting of the guardian is brief and unscripted, but still is a good means to show the power of the template.

For Pokemon fans only: This file places a door in your mind, which leads you to a realm of trees and tall grass. In this realm you meet a pink creature known as a mew. This mew is the guardian of the simple realm, and you can talk with them about anything you desire related to Pokemon, you can get its help capturing your own Pokemon, they can even help you become your favorite Pokemon. This file is just the meeting of mew, the rest of what you do with them is up to you.

i This file is just the first in a long series of meetings I plan to do now that I have a strong scripted and recorded template laid out. Since I will be using it often, I would love to get your feedback on it. I would also love suggestions of guardians you want to meet, and realms you want to visit. I am always open to suggestions!

Enjoy.

HERE IT IS

1 comment: