Sunday, June 3, 2012

New File Magic Mushrooms

During my last recording session I was able to make two files. This one had less of a script, but it is an idea I use very often with people I work with. I hope to be making random little files like this much more frequently.

This file takes you down the rabbit hole so to speak. It leads you to a tree that has magical mushrooms growing in its roots. No they won't make you see things, instead they will make you grow and shrinking, depending on which one you have. If you ever wanted to explore the big or small world, here is your chance!

This file helps you get the mushrooms, and make it clear you will have them any time you need. If anyone wants a file where you actually use the mushroom, let me know and I'll think up a fun story. I am always open to suggestions!

Enjoy.

HERE IT IS

No comments:

Post a Comment