Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wolf Swap

Hey guys, need to get a bit personal for a second. I have made a new file that explores some sensative topics. I will not be posting a link to it here as I normally do, because I want to talk to each and every person that wants to try it. I also am going to make the description a bit vague, because I want to keep this blog classy, and also to increase your curiosity even more so.

It is a file about...switching, switches, and being switched. To enjoy this file you have to like wolves for one, but mostly you have to be someone that can role with any scenario, no matter what is taken from you or given to you. It is also very sexual, so you have to be ready for a bit of excitement as well, more so then normally when listening to my files. Also sadly men only for this file, though if it sounds interesting to you ladies, I would love to make a version for you as well.

I recorded this file with a different thought process, which means a different tone of voice, more excitement behind it, so I would love to hear the opinions of people that try it. If you are interested, send me a message on yahoo or skype. Talk to you soon!

-Frost
PS: In case you forgot
yahoo: dendwood
skype: Frost.endwood

1 comment: