Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dream for 3/21/10

Dream happened between 10am-2pm, 4hours of 3/21/10

First thing I can remember, is a man was half turned into a dragon, but not a normal dragon, more like a fur dragon, meaning a much smaller, cuter one. I am not sure if it was my fault or his, but that didn't seem important (I want to blame some kind of potion or something). I also felt like, I personally could turn into a dragon at any time, I had the experience, so I needed to help this person really badly. The more we talked, the worse it got, just cause the change was happening slowly not cause of the words, but the more trust we gained, the calmer he seemed. He did completely become a fur dragon, and could not talk, but he could still understand me. I don't remember how I saved him, but soon he was back to a rather older, more mature/masculine older man.
NOTE:I think this is my uncosncious telling me no matter what changes happen, I'll always be there on the inside
So the man was very happy to be normal again, but suddenly he spoke of me like he knew me so well, like we had been friends, more then that for a while, but I had no memory of any of that. He told me how we stayed up most nights in bed, talking about how I would be a dragon shaman, and my studies were ocming along, but it all seemed a blur. I thought maybe I had bitten him, kinda like a vampire, made him my dragon spawn, but I really had no clue. I hugged him, knowing I could trust him, and he was probably right, and went off to confront my mother.
NOTE:This could be my unconscious telling me how we chat all the time, and I just don't realize it, but it also did feel like I forgot something really important (in the dream)
So I confronted my mother, (just dream one, not real one), and she was playing it off like I was just being a tad forgetful, but I got really upset, saying it was a spell, or curse, I wouldn't forget something that important, I wouldn't forget someone as important and awesome I am suppose to have known for a while. She suggested, or I demanded, we spend the day going out, and we left, and my sister (younger sister, rl one is older) joined us which I didn't seem to mind, but two cousins where following us, just to make sure we were "safe". So as we were walking along, through some kind of parking lot, I finally asked his name, he said it was "Pickles", or at least that was his nickname.
NOTE:In my hypnosis sessions, Pickle is a safety word, leading me again to believe this story is to show I will always be safe deep down
So we went through the parking lot, my sister and I jumping really high, almost flying, but trying not to make too much attention cause we were getting close to people. I was talking with pickles while I suddenly snapped out of my forgetful trance, truly "woke up my memories", and I told him it was probably him Transforming into the fur dragon. Transformations always wake me up to what is going on :P. He laughed a bit, and we ended up at a hot dog place, probably cause I was hungry irl and the real life hunger then woke me up.

I have been a dragon in a few dreams before, as well as many other things, and sometimes had a partner, or someone to talk to , but not always, still is really awesome, and happy to share it. Would love some comments on what you think of it all

No comments:

Post a Comment