Friday, March 12, 2010

ALL CURRENT FILES HERE

ALL LINKS NO LONGER WORK, LOOK FOR A NEW POST SOON I realized you might want to see some of my older files as well, so I will list them all and some details:

DeepTranceNow + Test


My first file, my old induction, I used to give this out, but now I really do not like it anymore, I would not recommend listening to it, but I thought I would put it up here. This file as a trigger to go deep, a test trigger that makes you itch, and an awakener

Frost's Induction

My current best induction I have shared with many people, though I might be making a new one soon, and I will update you if I do! This file has a deepening trigger, a commanding trigger that allows me to test how easilly people can follow along with my guidance, and an awakening trigger.

Frost's Induction NO AWAKEN


Just what it sounds like, I made this for people so they can listen to it on loop if they so desire

Spirit Bond Part1

A file that helps you make a mental companion from your unconscious mind. I used a script I found online, but modified it in many ways to fit my style. There has never been a request for the second part, since most get what they need from this, but I might do it some day.

Flower

The first file I had made in a while, turns anyone into a strong confident female, using a magical flower that grows in their unconscious mind. It is Triggerable, all you have to do is imagine spelling the flower to make it happen, and put the scent back in the flower to return to normal.

Lunar Rabbit

The first in a series of files I plan to make about meeting elemental animals. This Lunar Rabbit helps people have stronger dreams, remember them more clearly, take control of them in time, and even astral project if they so desire. It puts a door in your mind, linking you to where the Rabbit lives, so you can visit and get more help any time, just by closing your eyes and imagining it.

Little Star

Not so much a file, but thought I would put it here anyway. Me singing twinkle twinkle little star, I made it for a friend that was having trouble sleeping. If you really like my voice, feel free to use it to help you sleep as well :D

That is all for now, but I have plans for more, and will share them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment