Saturday, December 15, 2012

2 Hours Wasted


Hey guys, a little upset right now. So bad news good news.

Bad news: Just explained to someone for 2 hours about what hypnosis was, why it works, and some techniques people use, and he ended the conversation by saying "Yes, but is it real? I think I need to speak with someone who knows it better" It made me feel really insulted, I am not a mean person but I would have given him the middle finger had we been in person. At least it was just some stranger, guess its my own fault for speaking with random people I don't know, guess I just look for the best in people. And I will still be happy to explain it to anyone else, just please have an open mind about it.

And now for the good news since you read that paragraph of me just ranting
Good News: I got a SNOWBALL microphone, and the quality is amazing, files are going to sound 10x better then even my best ones. Really excited about file making, and unless the holiday shopping and family greetings get in the way, there should be some new ones soon!

Thanks all for reading and talk to you soon!

-Frost

1 comment:

  1. Hypnosis is the induction of a state of consciousness in which a person is very conscious of suggestion or direction.
    Hypnosis Course

    ReplyDelete