Thursday, June 24, 2010

Life update: End of June

Hey guys, Frost here, I wanted to let all of you know what is going on in my life, so when I dissapear from time to time you know where I am.

This weekend I am going with relatives to RV by a lake, it is almost like camping :P We are staying Friday through Sunday, and I will probably not be on much, wanting to spend all my time with my realtives. The reason this trip is important is because it is the last time I will see them before leaving to Japan.

I leave for Japan on Tuesday Morning, I can't believe it is time to go already. In Japan though, I will be bringing my laptop, so I will be on, though probably at greatly diferent times of the day. I also plan to see many sites, so that will keep me busy as well. I won't be able to inform you of my average online times till I am there for a few days, but I will try and keep you updated

I plan to take tons of pictures, and put them on my facebook, and other places, so if you want to see them just ask when you see me around. Never be afraid to leave me a message on yahoo if I am not online, I will see it eventually, probably sooner then if you sent me an email. Messages on skype are a little weird, both people need to be online to be sent, so if you need to contact me from skype, best use the email lsmfx1@hotmail.com

Well that is about all I can ay for now, I am actually on the road using my Dad's wireless anywhere thing to post this, so hope it reaches you all soon!

-Frost Endwood
yahoo: Dendwood
Skype: Frost.endwood
email: lsmfx1@hotmail.com

PS: I got a speeding ticket the other day, so tips will probably be going to paying that off for a while :( I have been much much better about speed more recently, wish that could get me out of the ticket, but nothing I can do.


CLICK HERE and send to lsmfx1@hotmail.com

PS if you are having trouble sending money directly, try using the instant payment below, thought takes out a small fee :(

Tip Amounts



No comments:

Post a Comment