Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Goals as a Hypnotist

Recently I have decided that making my goal known is the only way to start working towards it, so I choose to place it here on the website.

I understand that trust is an integral part of hypnosis, and I seek to find women who are interested in first building that trust as we get to know each other. My interests in hypnosis run both to practical application as well as to method and technique. I seek to find others of like mind.

I have been working with hypnosis for 3 years, meeting people and creating the best methods for trance possible. I take hypnosis seriously, and took the time to get certified October 09 by the American Medial Association. This allowed me to understand hypnosis and explain it to others at the deepest level possible.

My interests in hypnosis focus on the idea of new experiences, learning about yourself or others by altering your view on life or your view of yourself during a trance. A session normally involves experiences some sort of transformation, possibly gaining a physical or mental trait you have desired or been curious about, then working with me as you explore this change you have gone through, then awakening back to reality so you can reflect and learn from what has occurred.

I am always open to making new friends, and since I can't get to know people who i can't talk to, please feel free to contact me. I check my messages every day, and make myself available whenever possible, so I will hopefully get to everyone who is interested within hours of contact. Hope to hear from you soon.



-Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment